Germantown’s cemetery is on a pretty, country hill top. The road divides it into two sections with the ‘old’ cemetery on one side & the ‘new’ cemetery on the other side. My maternal grandmother bought our family’s plot on the ‘new’ side of the cemetery in 1944 when my paternal grandfather, Nathaniel Gardner, died. My parents and my mother’s parents are there, overlooking the little white house where my mother and her parents lived.
Family members here:
- Delbert K. Brown, 1928 – 2000
- Alberta Joy (Gardner) Brown, 1928 – 1992
- Nathaniel Gardner, 1882 – 1944
- Helen F. (Coyle) Gardner, 1897 – 1965
- Germantown Cemetery at Find A Grave
- Germantown Reformed cemetery Transcriptions